Tuesday, June 21, 2005

First Post!

Welcome to my Google Adwords Q & A Blog.

This blog is intended primarily for new and inexperienced users of Adwords and other Pay-per-Click web marketing, and will hopefully help small businesses to understand how the process works, what it costs, and what the problems and pitfalls are.

I have been running Pay-per-Click marketing programmes for my own businesses and for several of my clients since the end of 2004.

For several of my own businesses (French Property Website and DMJ Computer Services Ltd) the campaigns have delivered highly relevant web visitors who would not otherwise have found the website, as both of these sites were in their infancy at the end of 2004 - so too early for the search engines to have spidered and indexed them!

The campaigns have been equally successful for my clients.

There are lots of useful resources for PPC Marketers, and I will add them to the blog as it develops.

So - please fire away with your comments. To post comments you will need to be a Blogger.com registered user. This is free, and simple, to do, and you will be prompted to sign-up when you try to post your first comment. As I pick up comments, I will either respond directly to you (if that's what you ask me to do) or I may add a new Post with your Question/Comment as its title so that others can comment on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home